Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MISSING IN ACTION

Yes guys and gals..I've been missing for almost two years. 2010 has been a boring year. I didn't get the chance to travel outside the country farther than Singapore. Hehe. But luckily, I got a lot of cheap airasia tickets to travel this year. Those tickets will bring me to Shenzhen (China), Bandung (Indonesia), Bintulu (Malaysia)

I've completed my first oversea trip this year which is Shenzhen. I will talked about the trip in depth later. It it quite a sengkek travel since we didn't spend a lot to the factors contributing to high travel cost.

I've also completed my second oversea trip. An unplanned trip to Surabaya which is also a sengkek travel.

Twice boarding airasia overseas made me realise something. It seems that airasia aren't that fussy about hand luggage going to the cabin. My friend even bought two bag with one of it really big camping bag.

Since then. I became more confident to bring my camping bag along inside the cabin. This will thus save our cost for luggage which usually became full due to excessive shopping.Hehe

Do wait for my latest posts for my detailed explaination about my trip to Shenzhen and Surabaya.
Sorry for keeping all my readers almost two years for an update..Sorry guys once again.. :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment